Lisa Gleave

Lisa Gleave


Hi my name is Lisa Gleave. I was born in Australia & by age 13 I knew I wanted to get into modeling & conquer the world of glamour & fashion.

At age 18 I entered a sports model search called "Miss Indy" & won it by surprise!! Winning that opended the doors to so many oportunities within the modeling industry, I was blown away with the paths it took me. I travelled to amazing places like Argentina, Athens, Bulgeria, Italy, Japan, Singapore, USA, - my horizons were extrememly broadened by my amazing experiences at such the tender age of 18.


It was from there that I decided to move to the states & work the market in L.A - it wasn't too long before I was competing in pageants such as "Hawaiian Tropic International" where I was representing Australia & came
in 2nd runner-up which lead to magazine covers, TV appearances, TV hosting oportunities, & much much more.


I had my first theatrical experience in 2003 performing in the Australian production of "Secret Bridesmaids Business" where the acting bug bit me.


I got to work on great shows like the "Price is Right" as a Barker Beauty for a while which happens to be the longest running game show in history! Also the award winning show "CSI", & the wacky but cool show "The John Hensen Project", I also got to do some trophy presenting at the "VGA Awards" alongside host 'David Spade' - oh & I might also add that I appeared as a bride - on the show "The Love Boat".

Working on TV is so much fun, hard work & dedication - but you can bet on it you'll see more of me!!

Lisa Gleave

I do have to say - that the most rewarding work for me has been where I got to travel the outback for the "Variety Club" raising funds for the disadvantaged kids in Australia.

With the rising success of my career no matter whether it's for runway, print, TV, or Film, I give it my all & love the diversity my career offers - at the same time, enjoy my leisure time with playing sports such as volleyball, rollerblading, biking, go-karts, & jet-skiing.



http://www.ce.cn/fashion/ybsh/nyyy/200704/06/W020070406350848933910.jpg